Chikitsa Diagnostic Centre (Chembur, Mumbai)
Dr Anirudh Badade, MD (Radiodiagnosis) is the Chief Radiologist at Chikitsa Diagnostic Centre and has experience of over 2,00, 000 obstetric-gynecology ultrasound scans and over 2,00,000 non-obstetric ultrasound scans over the past 28 years.
His opinion is one of the most respected opinions in the city of Mumbai and in India. Patients are referred to him for authoritative opinion from all parts of Mumbai and out of Mumbai.
POSITIONS HELD :
- HONORARY SONOLOGIST NOWROSJEE WADIA MATERNITY HOSPITAL, PAREL, MUMBAI.
- ASSISTANT HONORARY RADIOLOGIST AT RAJAWADI MUNICIPAL GENERAL HOSPITAL, GHATKOPER (E), MUMBAI.
- DIRECTOR, CHIKITSA ULTRASOUND TRAINING CENTRE, CHEMBUR, MUMBAI.
- ACCREDITED SONOLOGIST WITH FETAL MEDICAL FOUNDATION, LONDON.
- EX-HONORARY SONOLOGIST B JERBAI WADIA CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL, PAREL, MUMBAI
He has been faculty in national and international ultrasound conferences and part of many workshops and has scientific publications to his credit.
Experience in Interventional obs.gyn :
- Trans-vaginal Ultrasound guided ovum pick-ups (oocycte retrieval)
- Trans-vaginal ultrasound guided cyst punctures.
- Chorion villous biopsy guidance.
At the well-known "CHIKITSA : CENTRE FOR EXCELLENCE IN ULTRASOUND " at Chembur, he conducts round-the-year ongoing Ultrasound Training programmes in peripheral Doppler, obstetric color Doppler, 1st trimester NT etc, 1st trimester anomalies scan, fetal echocardiography, small parts including breast, cranial ultrasound, chest ultrasound, etc, attended by trainees from all over India.
He is an alumnus of Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, and St Xaviers College, Mumbai